Get Involved - Volunteer to Help Baltimore's Homeless Recover
If you want to help homeless and addicted men, get involved with Helping Up Mission. There are many opportunities for individuals, families, church groups, schools, corporate groups, and anyone else looking to serve our neighbors on the streets, including:
- Serving meals
- Educational tutoring
- Mentoring and discipleship
- Professional services: Medical, legal, financial, counseling, etc.
- Holiday banquets and other special events
Typically, volunteer groups larger than 12 people divide into two or more groups.
There are other ways you can help the Mission and our guests, too:
- Take or Host a Tour for friends, family, and coworkers.
- Advocate by building awareness of the Mission in your sphere of influence — work, church, or anywhere else.
- Fundraise through charity runs, dinner events, office collections, etc.
To get involved with Helping Up Mission, call 410-675-HELP (4357) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll discuss ways to use your time and talents, and schedule a brief Orientation and Tour of the Mission. This takes about an hour, and can immediately precede your volunteer service.
Now it's up to you.